What Magazines and Publications Do Dentists Read?
The credibility and marketing strategy of a Dentist or a Dental Practice comes through positioning itself with the leading magazines and news publications.
What are the benefits of being published online?
Search Marketing – Dental search marketing follows the rules of Google’s Expertise, Authority & Trust algorithm. This means, a dentist or practice associated with publications which are proven to be trustworthy by Google directly impacts the success of that Dentist or Practice being found online.
Client conversions – Lead generation for dentists comes down to 1) being found online, 2) referrals, 3) Great reviews and 4) Being credible. Become a Dental author or contributor increases 1, 2 & 4 above.
What Magazines Do Dentists Read?
- Dentistry Today: Here you can share dental innovation and clinical insights to Dentists and patients.
- Dentaltown Magazine- Share the widest spectrum of your dental knowledge, practical advice, dental practice management to the largest community in the world.
- Dental Economics: Share insights with hundreds of thousands of readers on a dental magazine focus on improving a dental practice with administrative logic and financial strategies.
- Dentistry IQ: By publishing on Dentistry IQ you are also bringing recognition to your dental practice name to RDH Under One Roof, the leading dental hygiene show as well as several symposiums
- Inside Dentistry: Publish your content on Inside Dentistry. The publication gives access to the AEGIS dental archives and one of the largest oral healthcare readerships in the country.
Executive Leadership Branding
Massive secures you, the executive, with an authorship column on your industry's top-tier news and media platforms. Become a thought leader.