Can You Control or Manage the Google News Feed?
One of the most powerful tools for brand recognition, reputation management and rising management is to get your company and brand name in Google News.
Google defines news as “newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events.”
But most corporate websites won’t be permitted to show up in Google news as they are not news-centric. Massive Alliance solves this problem by strategically placing your company name on websites which are featured in Google news.
How can we help?
- We will help define what part of your company is newsworthy
- Our media team will design a media brief sheet which gives journalists and publishers a clear idea of the message we want to relay
- Websites from our Google News inclusion database will. be selected based on the best industry/topic criteria
- Journalists and Google News publishers will be provided with the story which will include your brand keywords
- Articles are published and results are guaranteed for Google News inclusion in it’s feed.
Massive can help you build a strong online reputation and defend against internet defamation.