Massive Alliance LLC is looking for a digital marketing manager who will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company, its products and services. He or she will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
First and foremost is the requirement of building brand stories from nothing. Would have prolific writing skills and the ability to put a story into a form of written “poetry”. Would be able to take the small, but unique, character, story, elements and qualities of a person or brand and make it a center-point of written discussion so that it impacts viewers with emotion and imagination with minimal assistance.
Digital Marketing Manager Background & Skill Requirements
- Experience in Internet Marketing, e-Business or Information Technology.
- Experience developing and executing online and digital marketing programs required.
- Newsletter campaign design and distribution
- CRM integration and management
- Experience in Excel.
- Experience with Web Analytical Tools: such as Coremetrics, Webtrends, Omniture, Google, Tag Manager and/or Google
- Analytics is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, JS and WordPress.
- Can manage Google AdWords, webmaster tools and other Google business properties.
Salary: $80-100,000 + bonuses