An International Reputation Management Company
Providing powerful reputation solutions to leading brands and executives
Since 2012 Massive, based in the United Kingdom and the USA, has been providing high profile public individuals, executives and enterprise organizations with a unique approach to reputation management. Using human forensics, cyber mitigation and strategic media relationships.
Reputation threats are at the forefront of political and corporate discussion across all continents. They come in many forms including activism, data leaks, espionage, extortion and simply online libel or slander. Such threats have increased enormously in the past year alone with statistically proven impressions on national or global markets.The fallout from such incidents takes its toll on corporations and their executives and with this we see the gap between Corporate Communications, Crisis Management and PR getting smaller by the day.
Our collective reputation management experience:
- Internal matters, criminal investigations or misconduct reported negatively in the media.
- Executive personal reports reported about online including termination, divorce, civil matters and private investigations.
- Government or other Public Body reports listed online.
- Hate sites and defamation campaigns from anonymous or known attackers.
- Brand damage in the form of online complaints and reports from consumers relating to products, programs and support.
- Foreign media and report websites targeting executives or brands.
Brand Control assisting with matters of:
- Executive Leadership Positioning (ELP).
- Lack of control of the Google News feed.
- Insufficient ownership of page 1 and 2 of Google’s brand search for executives or brands
- Credibility building.
- Suppressing historical or recent negative content.
- Political alignment positioning.
- Brand ideology positioning.
- International relevance and name recognition.