ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
Online Reputation Management (ORM) is the process of removing or suppressing unwanted search results from Google or other search engines.
How do you remove unwanted search results from Google? Massive provides a completely new and fail-safe process of online reputation management. The primary differences between our services and other firms are:
- With Massive PR it’s pay-on-result only. No deposit, no retainers.
- Services are guaranteed as to the exact deliverables determined in the consultation.
- In the rare scenario that we can’t help you, we will tell you rather than attempting to assist.
- We can remove and suppress unwanted search results in a fraction of the time with permanent results.
- We can resolve mainstream media search results.
Removing negative search results
Our Online Reputation Management services focus on permanent removal of negative/unwanted search results. From you first consultation with us we will assess if we can remove your the results from Google or the website itself.
Pushing down unwanted search results
After cleaning up your online search results you have the option of strategic, high-powered media placements. Massive uses only high quality publishers to dominate your search results and keep them under control.